1) I may as well get the disappointing out right away. I lost Camp NaNoWriMo. I would have had to tell you eventually. I am still happy I got started on my story-hopefully this should help me to finish it in the future 🙂
2) I began an Online Japanese course! Woot!
3) I painted most of my room, and should be done soon
4) I am going to camp soon. It has cabins and wonderful food. There is one night generally where one’s cabin sleeps in a lean-to or in the forest, and another where all the cabins in one section of the camp (there are three) go on a hunt for their flag in the middle of the night and try to make it back to the bell before the other campers. It is a surprise which night it is, too. We generally have to venture through a creek and hide in some bushes, giving a very good chance to get poison ivy. Somehow, miraculously, I haven’t gotten it before. But I have always been rather reluctant to do either activity, to put it mildly. This time, however, I am going to try to not only be positive about it, but also make the best of it. After all, there’s no point in ruining it for the people around you, right?
How did you guys do on NaNoWriMo? Doing anything crafty? Finally, is there any tips you gave for my camping experience, for example, what to bring, what to do, ect.? I’d be happy to hear them in the comments below! Don’t forget to follow and like if you enjoyed this post!
Hello all! So, when I started this blog, it was really something fun for just me to do. Then I started getting all of you wonderful followers. Though this may seem to be a small number to others. the fact that you take an interest in what I have to say is very encouraging, especially in respect to my confidence in my writing ability. If you have time, I would like to ask a few questions on behalf of your reading enjoyment 😉
1) I have been playing some visual novels lately, especially otome games, and I was wondering if you would like me to begin reviewing games. I admit-I’m not an expert when it comes to games, but if you want me to, I’d be happy to provide you with a different perspective!
2) Are there any topics you would prefer I not talk about as much?
3) Are there topics you wish I covered more?
Comments would be especially appreciated on this post, as feedback is crucial. I will also take every like on this post as a yes to number one. If I get enough likes, I will begin reviewing games as well as books. Thank you for your time, your support, and your continued interest. 🙂
So I have been in the middle of painting my room for quite a few months. How many? Um…that’s not that important. The point is, this summer I am going to finish! Due to a trip to Home Depot, I am pumped to get this done! So my plan is to clean it well enough tommorow in order for it to be painted, and the next day…begin…painting…it…
As you can tell I have a detailed plan.
Since I tend to not follow general plans like this well, I have decided to do two things to keep me on task: 1) Tell my dear readers, (That’s you!) because many, including myself, are more likely to do something if they promise to do so to others, and 2) Make a schedule! I found it to be helpful during finals especially with warding off procrastination. 3) OK, I said two things, but this is something I am going to try to do but may not be able to accomplish, which is to get a friend to help me. I am an extrovert, and so part of the reason this is taking so long is because I don’t like being alone in my room for that long. So I am going to try to recruit a friend to help me or even just talk to me as I do it.
Anyways, I need to go make my schedule, but I will give you updates! Also, if anyone has any advice on redecorating a room, feel free to share in the comment section below! ^_^